West Olympia Farmers’ Market is pleased to announce the opening of its fifth season on Tuesday, May 12th at 4:00 pm. The market has brand new location this season at 1919 Harrison Ave. NW in the West Central Park. Hours are every Tuesday evening from 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm, mid-May – mid-October 2015. Keep an eye out for the signs on Harrison Ave and Black Lake Blvd.
Every week you can enjoy products and produce from the following vendors:
- 8 Arms Bakery - Baked goods
- Alamere Herbs - Herbs and Botanicals
- G&H Pastured Poultry LLC - Cut and Wrapped Pastured Poultry
- GRuB - Vegetables and Starts
- Humble Stump – Vegetables, eggs, pork, and chicken.
- Kaashill Farms Goat Milk Soap - Goat Milk Soap
- Kick A$5 Gluten Free Flour - Gluten free flour and baked goods
- Mel O’Soup - Soups that are gluten, dairy, soy, corn, nightshade, and salt free
- Misty Magic Soap Works - Artisan Craft Soaps
- OlyKraut - Raw Gourmet Sauerkraut
- Provisions Mushrooms -
- Sassy Seafoods - Canned Albacore, tuna, and clams.
- Steamboat Junction Farm - Vegetables, fruit, plant starts and orders for pastured pork
- Third Eye Organics - Raw grab-and-go snack and superfoods
- Uncle Shroomers - Oyster Mushrooms
- Wiley Family Farms - Vegetables
- Windy Point Sea Farm - Clams and Oysters
In addition to a great selection of local food vendors, this season will feature a monthly Artisan Crafter’s Market showcasing handmade goods from locals every 2nd Tuesday of each month. We will have all ages activities and live music! Also, to make shopping even more convenient and accessible, West Olympia Farmers’ Market accepts EBT and debit transactions.
West Olympia Farmers’ Market (WOFM) is your neighborhood market. WOFM strives to help build a vibrant local food economy by supporting small-scale and beginning vendors. All of WOFM’s farmers, artisans and producers are based in Thurston, Lewis, Mason, or Grays Harbor county, with the majority based in Olympia. Products at this years market include fresh produce, baked goods, pastured poultry and meats, flowers, veggie starts, crafts, and much more. Everything is locally grown and produced, so come on out and support your local producers.
For more information, please contact Jennifer Dres at email@example.com or find us on Facebook.